Replacement Windows, Doors, Siding, and Solar Water Heating Systems for Howard County, MD Residents

At Potomac View Energy we try to give you the most out of your experience with us. One of the main counties we service is Howard County, Maryland. As we do with all counties, we provide Howard County residents with ENERGY STAR-certified vinyl replacement windows, doors, vinyl siding, steel and fiberglass doors, and solar heating systems at a price and value you won’t find anywhere else. However, a pleasurable experience isn’t just about the price; quality of service is a huge factor as well. Check out our Portfolio page if you want to see the quality of our installations.

Replacement Vinyl Windows

Remember those dreadfully hot summer days in Howard County where all you want to do is sit indoors and keep the air running?  Your cooling bills can get pretty steep in these times, and instead of paying hundreds on cooling bills, consider installing new, energy efficient ENERGY STAR-certified vinyl windows. Not only are they appealing to look at, they can save you money on cooling bills in the summer and heating bills in the winter.

Custom Made Doors

For most, the first impression of your home is what lasts a lifetime. One of the very first thing someone sees, visiting or just driving by your home, is your front entry door. Make the entrance to your home more stylish, comforting, and relaxing with our steel and fiberglass front entry doors. As with all of our products, they are energy efficient, saving you money in the long run.  We also custom make and install patio doors, french doors, and glass sliding doors.

Vinyl Siding

Most homes are covered in about 80% siding.  The remaining 20% is windows and doors. 20% of your house is important to keep insulated and energy efficient, but are you considering the energy efficiency of the other 80%? It is important that you install high quality, energy efficient vinyl siding for your home in order to keep it insulated and lower your energy bills.  We are proud to announce that our vinyl siding has an R value of 3.5, the highest in the industry.

Consider protecting your home and your pockets with energy efficient vinyl siding from Potomac View Energy.  It’s a proven fact that you can save up to 20% on your home energy bills with energy efficient vinyl siding such as ours.

Solar Hot Water Heating Systems

If your energy bill is $200 a month or more, you could be saving $700 a year on energy simply by installing a solar hot water heating system.  This means that, if you do the math, after 4-7 years the system will literally have paid itself off in the amount of savings. Besides saving you money, you will be 30% less dependent on electricity.  The first step is to upgrade your water heater. Currently, many consumers have already upgraded to solar water heaters because of their cost effectiveness. Of course, the environment will thank you because you’ll produce a lot less pollution.  We at Potomac View Energy are so confident in our product that we are backing each with a 20-year warranty.

Your Howard County home is an expensive purchase, and for most is expensive throughout many years to come. In order to keep your Howard County home at the price range you would like, it needs to be kept up-to-date and looking beautiful. With new vinyl replacement windows, doors, vinyl siding, and solar heating systems we can make this possible. Potomac View Energy offers the most current ENERGY STAR-certified technology and styles of vinyl windows, doors, siding, and solar heating systems you are looking for. When you save energy, you save money; if you think of your future, you will be saving a lot more money than you may think.

Serving the following Howard County cities and surrounding areas:

Columbia, Elkridge, Ellicott City, Fulton, Highland, Ilchester, North Laurel, Savage, and Scaggsville, MD.